Sunday, July 6, 2014

This Week in the Garden - July 6

The squash plants are huge, especially this patty pan.
It's been a squash, zucchini and cucumber kind of week.
The tomatoes plants are growing with lots of green tomatoes.  
It's hard to be patient here.
Pulled up a garlic bulb to see if they are ready.  Yep, it's time to harvest my garlic.
The best thing about this week in the garden... I had helpers!
These guys help some too.  But mostly, not. 
 They're still fun to have around, though.

1 comment:

  1. Wow beautiful. I've had a few cherry type tomatoes off of one of my plants (our costco has the greatest tomato plants) but other than that your garden is a million years ahead of mine. Those squash would be a dream for me! Apparently squash here in Oregon have some kind of mildew issue. This is only our 2nd summer in a house/having a garden but I am determined to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete