Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Can I Babysit? You Bet!

This cute couple is going to a wedding and they need a babysitter for little Margeaux.  Would grandma be willing to come down and take care of her?  You bet!
Margeaux's mom is creative and always coming up with new activities to keep this little girl busy, like bow tie pasta in a dishpan with bowls for scooping.  Who would have thought something this simple could be so entertaining?
Grandma helped Margeaux plant bulbs in their back yard.  I'm not sure about the growing season at Hilton Head, but hopefully these will be blooming this spring.  Then she can pick them for her mommy.
She loves to play in the dirt.
Look at those little hands.  So precious.
On Sunday, we went for a walk and collected pine cones. I had been scoping these out on my walks and wanted to take some home for decorating.  She was a good helper, carrying the bag and picking up cones.  We picked up tiny ones and really big ones!  And those boots, really, aren't they the cutest things ever?!?
I found a little time to sneak away by myself and enjoy the beach.
It was chilly enough for a blanket over my legs, but I didn't mind. 
It was a great place for my Sunday prep.
A perfect weekend. 
 Time with family. 
 Lots of hugs and kisses. 
 And the beauty of the beach.
Call me next time you need a little help.  Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment