Saturday, December 31, 2016

Merry Christmas!


(Sherri, Santa and Me)
There were lots of plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but sickness was not in the plan.  It came anyway.  Boo!  We did our best to celebrate, but it was hard, knowing that half the family was feeling lousy.  I didn't take many pictures this year of the big day.  Here are a few from Christmas week.  Yes, I've adopted the lovely tradition of celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas, that begin on Christmas Day.  So, Christmas is still happening here...
"Only he who has experienced it can believe
what the love of Jesus Christ is."
Bernard of Clarivaux
I've imagined this table setting since I started that table runner months ago.  It is my first completed quilting project and it exceeded all my expectations.  I love it!
Decorating the tree at Micah's place.
Eggnog ice-cream from the leftover egg nog.

No comments:

Post a Comment