Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Many Faces of Margeaux

Having just spent the last three days with my grand baby, you know  baby pictures would be the next thing to show up on the blog. She's six months old and a total delight.  Truly, even when her parents are out on a date and she cries every waking moment, she is a delight.  Because after the crying comes the snuggling.  And I love the snuggling!  There are however no unhappy images here, because it's hard to take pictures and try to soothe a crying baby at the same time.  With this girl, it's all about those blue eyes...
I miss her already...

3 comments:

  1. What a photogenic baby girl she is. And I expected pictures were coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand ! The brightness in her eyes is truly a window to heaven.

    ReplyDelete